At Renaissance Periodization, our specialty is the delivery of the highest level of diet and training consultation…
Our staff is composed of mostly PhD researchers & college professors, and we’re proud to be in the elite tier of scientifically-based diet and training consultation companies. Let the most accomplished staff in the industry guide you to your goals.
While our main service is the direct interaction with the client and the manual update of diet and training plans, we’re now excited to offer a slightly different branch of service.
For those individuals who are comfortable with a higher level of independence with their sport nutrition needs, we’ve designed something new.
We are happy to introduce the latest addition to our product line…
Each diet offers the option to structure your meal timing for training days on which the training is done first thing in the morning and in every 3-4 hour interval later, all the way up to an early evening training session option. Non-training day diets come standard with every template. The templates do NOT have an option for super late evening training (anything past 8pm) and are planned for only 1x/day training.
In order for us to send you a template that fits your needs, we’ll need just a couple of pieces of information and input from you, to be filled out and submitted right here on the site before checkout.
We’ll need your:
- Current Body Weight
- Goal (fat loss to lose weight or muscle gain to gain weight. Each option has a weight maintenance/base diet with recovery/performance enhancement if you want to stay at the same bodyweight.)
- Acceptance of the Medical & Legal Waiver (required for purchase, also available on the product selections page). These diets are NOT for those with diabetes, thyroid conditions, pregnant, breastfeeding, or a history of diagnosed eating disorders or any other metabolic or digestive tract related diseases.
- Payment ($99 for 1x/day only, $149 for combo)
Order Your Renaissance Diet Auto Templates Now. Just $99.00-$149
What you’ll get is:
- 4 Excel spreadsheets of diets, each for hard, moderate, light, and non-training day options
- Each hard, moderate, and light day template comes with different training time options for early AM training, late AM training, afternoon training, and PM training (the above example is for early AM training)
- 4 Diet progression sheets within each Excel spreadsheet (changes to your diet as your body adapts)
- Clients would normally pay as much as $275/month for these types of diets with modifications!
- Bonus #1: A “how to” guide to using the diet templates to reach your goals
- Bonus #2: A “common Q and A” document for the particulars
- Bonus #3: Video tutorial to walk you through the templates
- Bonus #4: The ability to join the ‘RP Clients’ group on Facebook to share tips, recipes, and other ideas with over 4,000 other RP clients!
- The fat loss template is geared towards those looking to lose weight. The muscle gain template is geared towards those looking to gain weight. Each one comes with a base diet to help stabilize weight as well for those not actively looking to gain or lose weight (ex – just to improve performance).
- Please allow 1 day for delivery of your diet due to high volume of orders. Your RP Auto Diet Template should be emailed to you shortly after your order is completed. Thank you!
- If you have not received your template within 24 hours, please check your spam/promotions/updates folder. If it’s still not there, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We now also have our 2x/day training templates!
We heard you loud and clear and the wait is over. 2x/day training templates have arrived. With an advanced timing structure and a whole different type of ‘fun’ carbs column to satisfy your sweet tooth while helping you recover, these templates look quite different from the originals.
If you train hard twice a day with at least one of those sessions requiring high performance, these templates are right up your alley. With 10 different timing options, we’ve mapped out a possibility for training in nearly any given arrangement throughout the day, whether you like to train first thing in the morning and just before bed, or anything and everything in between.
Designed with the help of BJJ world champion and PhD sports nutritionist Dr. Jen Case, the templates come with an extensive FAQ sheet and a detailed description and video about the logic of glycogen repletion and the importance of timing.
If the 2x per day template is something you’re interested in, we have just the 2x template and adjoining materials for sale, as well as the combination of both 1x and 2x templates with a discount on the total price so that you can have a nutritional map for your entire training week, including rest days, 1x days, and 2x days.
We’d love to be able to answer questions about your individual diet, so we’re attaching a how-to guide, a common questions list, and a short video tutorial on how to use the templates. Unfortunately due to our limited availability and commitment to our direct-interaction clients, we’re unable to answer personalized questions about the templates. But if you’re the independent type, we think you’ll benefit GREATLY from this product.
If you are brand new to dieting, we HIGHLY recommend that you use our 1-on-1 coaching instead of these automated diet templates. These templates are designed for those that have experience with dieting before.
If you purchase the 2x/day template add on, it is ONLY for the 2x/day templates and does NOT include the 1x/day templates. To get both the 1x/day AND 2x/day templates, you will need to purchase the COMBO.
Templates do NOT include equations or formulas for you to plug in your own bodyweight, the macros listed are on a per meal basis based around different training times and are provided by us. The templates look exactly like the screenshot above, but with many more options. The templates do NOT come with recipes, but we encourage clients to use the RP Clients group on Facebook for the exchange of recipes, meal prep tips, etc.
Once a diet has been sent, there are NO refunds. There are absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS.
In this video Nick Shaw answers the most common questions we get concerning the Auto-Templates.
We’re very proud of our Auto Templates and we stand by their effectiveness. If you like them too but would like to experience the benefits of direct consultation by an incredibly qualified industry expert, please send us an email and let us know. We currently have room for new clients.