Annie Ciernia | phd
- PhD University of California at Irvine in Neurobiology and Behavior
- 5 years of postdoctoral research training
- Currently Assistant Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada
- Prior board member of the Golden Valley Harriers Running Club in Davis, CA.
- 18 years of competitive running experience
- 2 years of CrossFit experience
- 20+ marathons (8 Boston qualifiers; PR 3:15), 10 50Ks (PR 4:49)
- Numerous half marathons (PR 1:29) and shorter distances.
- Many ultra running adventures including a 50 mile run across the Zion Traverse
- Multi-day trekking/backpacking on the Inca Trail in Peru, Milford Trek in New Zealand and the Grand Canyon in Arizona, etc
Coaching Experience with RP
She has worked with numerous types of athletes training for optimal performance and/or fat loss, including:
Runners and Ultra Runners
Competitive and Non-Competitive Weight Lifting